Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Boys

Ok so I have the most amazing children in the world. Oscar and Jett have got to be some of the best kids ever, no they ARE the best kids ever. The are smart, funny, loving, straight A students and have got to be the best big brothers!! They love baby Daniel so very much and love to help take care of him. They both work so very hard in school and just received "gold awards" from their school. Only about 10 kids in the entire school receive them. They amaze me everyday. They are always hugging and kissing us and telling us how much they love us. They share everything, even the stories about the girls who chase them at school..haha! I just have to say how very blessed I feel to have them in my life. I love you boys and Im so very proud of you!!



No comments: