Monday, September 28, 2009

A shift in my universe


So its been way to long since Ive been on here! I know shame on me! Ever since my cousin's wedding I have been super focused on my website, getting that together to go live and getting my business license. Well on July 3rd I had a shift in my universe. A BIG shift and overall a change in my plans, well more like a slight delay...lol. I found out that I was expecting..yep a new bundle of unexpected joy! Daniel and I had decided we were done after Baby Daniel but apparently god had different plans for us. At first I just cried and cried. This i was not ready for at all. I was building my business...gonna go big ya know. We were using birth control and getting ready to schedule Daniels "sniping". Well life, as most of us know, doesnt always work out the way you plan. So here I am just a touch shy of 5 months, business plans have been put on hold till next year but are still very much alive. Plus I found out Im having my baby girl...finally! I guess some things are just meant to be.

No comments: