Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving



As always it was a wonderful Thanksgiving this year, full of family friends and good food! Oh and even some "black friday" deals! LOL. I wanted to take this time to say thank you and I love you to all of my family and friends. You are all so very dear to me and I am so very Thankful to have you all in my life. Even if we dont get to see or talk to each other very often, you are always with me and in my thoughts and heart. Life goes by quickly, quicker than I would like and we dont always get to say the things we feel. So for those of you that dont hear it from me very often, or have never heard me say it..."I love you and I am very blessed to have you in my life, thank you for all that you do and all that you have done."



"You can't choose the way you die, but you can choose the way you live." Tomorrow is never promised so enjoy each and every moment and never miss a chance to say "I Love You"

No comments: