Wednesday, January 11, 2012

2011 In Review

Wow what a year...so much happened, a little good, a little bad and a lot of in between. As an artist and photographer it was a year of growth and inspiration. With the arrival of the new year I plan on continuing that chapter. My Blush Boudoir business is on track and everyday I push to keep it going further. Ive met some wonderful women and I have loved every minute of helping them get out of their comfort zones to create some awesome sexy images! This past year I also started a photography group with a fellow photog. Capitol City Shooters has been a fun and exciting experience. I love meeting fellow photographers who just love to shoot! I hope you all have had a wonderful year in 2011 and I look forward to sharing more fabulous images with you all in 2012! Here are some of my favorites from last year...

No comments: