Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sacramento Newborn Photography Shoot

So my wonderful long time friend Torrie had her baby! Little Jessa graced us with her presence two days early :) I have known Torrie since I was 5yrs old! I am so very happy for her and her family, this new bundle of joy is very much loved. We have had one session so far, Jessa had decided she did not want to sleep that day but instead eat and sleep on mom...but only mom! LOL Needless to say I will be going back to visit her but we did capture a few great shots despite the sleeplessness. She is just adorable and I cant wait to visit her again and capture more great images!
sacramento newborn photography
sacramento baby shoot
baby shoot in sacramento
Check out my boudoir work here www.blushboudoirphotographystudio.com

No comments: