Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sexy Boudoir Session with Christina

So a while ago I posted a blog about my very first Boudoir session and well...I totally fibbed! LOL This is my near and very dear friend Christina, she was actually my very first Boudoir session. This was done before I even decided that boudoir was what I wanted to specialize in. I had almost forgot all about these images since it has been so long but Im glad I remembered! It reminds me of why I started this whole thing in the first place, how my style started out, how its changed and how I would like to change more. The ever evolving photographer. Below are some of my favorite images.
If you would like to see more of my work please click here to visit www.blushboudoirphotographystudio.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sexy Boudoir photographs can also be a sexy surprise for a marriage or other special occasion. Many couples like to have sexy boudoir photographs taken together as well.

sexy boudoir